Newtown Karate Training Center

Call us: 203-917-6668


The 90/10 Rule

 in Newtown - The Dojo Karate Training Center

Daily Nutrition:

              To feed the growing body, teens needs to eat from all the food groups:  Fruits, Vegetables, Grains, Protein and Dairy.  Encourage your teen to consume 3-4 meals each day with plenty of fluids.  Having a power snack once or twice a day that includes a protein source is also recommended.  This way the teen is eating about every 3-4 hours.  The 90:10 rule may be helpful, as it allows 10% of daily intake from “fun” foods, but the rest of the 90% from healthy choices. thedojonewtown.com and ctmartialarts.com



Request More Information

Cancel